This original 1930 Ford Model AA dump truck has been a Morris resident for over 80 years. This is Deer Island’s first official garbage truck, owned and operated by George Hunt of Deer Island through the 1940’s. Just before this rusty and dusty truck was destined for the scrap yard in the early 1970’s, David Paletsky purchased it from the Hunt Estate. Since then, it has been slowly restored to its present day condition. Today this outstanding example of Morris’ history is back in service as South Farm’s market truck. With regular TLC and maintenance, we’re hoping our farm truck will continue to be an active piece of Morris history for many years to come.