SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Exclusive use of the courtyards and lawns surrounding The White Barn for you and your guests.
- The barn and ceremony area accommodates 175 guests at maximum, more with adjacent tenting.
- Breathtaking lawn ceremony space overlooking pastoral fields and/or use of the lower stone barn for ceremonies 140 guests or fewer.
- Large indoor/outdoor cocktail area surrounded by flower beds and sweeping vistas of the property (renter may tent the courtyard if they wish; required for ceremonies over 150 guests pending weather).
- Outdoor gaming on the lawn — bring your favorite lawn games!
- 1-hour rehearsal the day prior to your wedding at a time to be agreed upon in advance with your the SF events team.
- Use of South Farms signature rentals including but not limited to: 8’ farm tables (20), white wood folding chairs (200), mismatch wood chairs (175), rustic bar (2), large wood serving table (one in hayloft, one in connector room), 8’ catering prep tables (5), 12’ antique wood farm table, misc folding garden chairs (20), large victorian sofa and cocktail barrels fixed on upper level, etc.
- Access to private green room on upper mezzanine level, comes equipped with sofa, mirrors, and sliding privacy door.
- Rustic-chic washrooms adjoining the main Parlor/Hayloft space (3 stall women’s room; 1stall/1 urinal men’s room).
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms and entrance to the barn.
- Endless photo opportunities including numerous barn structures, endless vistas, Galloway cows, silos, wildflower fields, two bridges, a pond, and endless scenic trailways.
- Access to our preferred vendors list with referral assistance.
- Beverage Service including custom-built rustic bars (2), two craft beer taps, and bar service. See South Farms beverage package(s).
- Antique and repurposed chandeliers, bistro strand lighting, and exterior landscape lighting.
- Sounds system with speakers throughout venue.
- Layout assistance including set-up and breakdown of tables/chairs/bars. South Farms staff liaison will be available to greet rental drop-offs a day or two prior to event date, and place tables/chairs in custom layout prior to arrival of catering team.
- On-site facilities personnel to adjust lighting, look after restrooms, facilitate catering questions, etc.
- In-house liaison who can provide planning guidance and custom referrals. We do allow third party wedding planners as well, and require an onsite coordinator contact for the evening of your event.
- Ample parking surrounding the barn (100 spots). Parking assistance during guest arrival provided. Additional parking is available at an additional fee.
- Optional: Transportation to and from the ceremony space for elderly guests by golf cart (extra fee).
- Optional: Bonfire weather permitting (extra fee).
List of Add-On Services
Optional – In house wedding coordination and Day of wedding coordinator includes:
- Email, on-site and phone meetings as required
- Schedule and Table layout guidance
- Walk-through with you and you caterer prior to event.
- On-site coordination of vendors, maintaining schedule, final set-up, and ceremony.
Pricing available on request.
Optional – In house Floral Design Services and Decor including prop rental, installations and overall design concepting. See: www.sarahwordennatural.com
Pricing package does not include: tax, optional gratuities, catering (food or staffing), dessert/cake, photography, printing of invitations/menus, special lighting, liquor/bartending, optional rentals, personal planning, onsite ceremony coordination, etc.
South Farms reserves the right to veto some activities that may be too dangerous, conflict with area regulations, are limited by insurance restrictions, may be damaging to the buildings or grounds, or are disruptive and/or destructive to the environs.